Sunday, April 26, 2009

Revamp v. 3.0

I'll probably change the title back, but for now that's good.
If anyone can tell me how to get rid of the indent, that would be amazing.

We're going to the Frosty Treat soon, and I'm really excited. I just finished watching an insane basketball game that went to two overtimes. So intense. Now I'm watching old old old UFC fights, and waiting for word on conveys to Frosty Treat.

My life has been pretty great lately. I start at DVA tomorrow, and that's just going to suck a whole lot. Thankfully I have books, and my iPod. I'm going to start ripping DVDs onto my iPod, because I have way too much stuff that I have to watch this summer.

Any suggestions for colors? I have a picture in mind for the heading, but I need to edit it together first. Anyways, this is going to be updated regularly while I'm at work.

1 comment:

Kate McKenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.