Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This one won't be as long,

or as poorly written.

Oi, that last post was awful. I will go back and edit it some day, as to cleanse my good-horrifyingly bad ratio. My life has been relatively uneventful as of late. My days consist of work >> nap >> hangouts >> sleep. Unfailingly in that order.

I'm reading Tom Sawyer for the first time, and I'm so so in love with it. Twain, who is quickly becoming my favorite writer, captures the care-free spirit a ten-year old so well. It has helped me realize how trivial some things are, and I've stopped worrying about awful little things I used to toil over. Plus, Sawyer is such a brilliant trickster character, I can't help but idolize him. :3

I've been spending my lunches reading at Mavor's. It is quieter than the mall, by like a million, and there's way more q-t's around. The girl at Mavor's was periodically giving me a staff discount, but that seems to have stopped. Sigh, the injustice.

UPDATE: I got a coffee at Mavor's on my break and the girl TOTALLY gave me a discount. This is the kind of thing I spend most of my time thinking about.

1 comment:

yours truly said...

My daily schedule is pretty much the same as yours (only without the naps since I'm not 15 anymore).

It's a marked improvement from work >> internet >> more internet >> sleep.